Saturday, March 12, 2011

PE3_iMovie


iMovie ’11 Essential Training (3)
The end of Section 7 includes a segment on “Editing to the Beat”.  Who would have thought that one could create beat points simply by listening to the music and typing the “m” key in time with the music?  I really like that.  

An Example of "Beat Markers"










You’ll see a quick test I made below, using this technique.  I ran into some difficulty the first time through, when I didn’t add enough pictures.  It seems like there’s not much room for re-ordering photos or clips once they’ve been set to the beat points.  Probably my inexperience holding me back.  I’m sure this will improve with practice and further experimentation.  












Valentine's Day 2011
Longwood Gardens, PA
Here's what I ended up with:



Hmm... I am still trying to figure out why it's such poor picture quality.  I've tried exporting various sizes, and changed it from a "Widescreen project" to a "Standard project'.  Still no luck.  Any suggestions?


 I've Completed the Training!  

No comments:

Post a Comment