Saturday, March 12, 2011

PE2_iMovie


iMovie ’11 Essential Training (2)
I’ve covered a few more sections of the training.  Section 7 involves audio, and I was looking forward to learning more.  Well, the tutorial fellow got me all excited when he demonstrated how you could set equal volume levels across multiple clips.  It’s so beautifully simple!  This feature will save a lot of time on group video projects, where each person contributes a portion and one person combines all the clips.  I happily opened an old project to try this new technique.  Much to my dismay, I couldn’t get that “audio wave form button” to display!  Oh, sadness. 

All my advanced tools are displaying, but not the magic button.   
Here’s a screenshot of my predicament:



Does anyone have a solution?   





This is how it displayed in the tutorial:

No comments:

Post a Comment