Thursday, March 3, 2011

BP3_iGoogleScreenShots

Here's how I set up my "Personal Learning Environment"
Admittedly... I was resistant at first!  (I'm pretty attached to my Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar.)  However, I have quickly seen the error of my ways and am already loving the fast access.  Now I never have to fear running out of room on ye olde toolbar...


HOME

FSO

CBR

ETC

The "To Do" lists are another favorite addition.  Thank you Ms. Hanaway for helping us get organized.  I think this is going to set us up for success through the whole EMDT program.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lania,

    I was also attached a bit to the Firefox bookmarks, but mine were going by leaps and bounds for work and school. I have fallen in love with iGoogle pages! I can jump to it and handle anything I want to instantly! A beautiful tool!

    ReplyDelete